| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Columbus, Ga in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Columbus, Ga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Columbus, Ga, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Columbus, Ga:
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) N
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) N
- Anderson, In, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) N
- Rockville, In, Usa - 125.1 kms (77.7 miles) NW
- Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) NNW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) SSW
- Oolitic Purdue Exp Fm, In, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) WSW
- Columbus, In, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) SSW
- Paoli, In, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) SSW
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) SSW
- Salem, In, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) SSW
- Washington, In, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) WSW
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.7 kms (70.1 miles) NE
- Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.5 miles) E
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) ESE
- Madison, In, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) ESE
- Vevay, In, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) SE
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) S